Sunday, September 28, 2008

i will stay by ur side until death do us apart..

dar..the one who always be thr for me..anytime..anywhere..
we have gone thru many difficulties..but yet..we never gave up..
time flies so fast..
n we still as sweet as b4..mayb i talked alot..
he loves me..
he cares about me..
n he dotes me..
he changed me..taught me how to b a better person..
advised me when i faced difficulties..
consoled me when im sad..
hv been enjoying my life wit him..
the cares, loves, made me felt tat im nt alone..
u r my only one..now n forever..
***************************************************************
Thursday
meet up dar after my class..
n he goin to buy a couple watch for our anniversary..
so we went to holiday plaza..coz more choices ..
since we both hvnt eat our lunch so we went to pizza hut for lunch..



dar dar..while waiting for de pizza..


n obviously.. this is me..the cute one..hhaha..waiting for my
pizza too..hungry sia..
after lunch..continue search for de best watch..
but did nt get a suit one..coz watches tat suits me , is abit childish for him..
n watches tat suits him, is toooo mature for me ...
we ended up quarelled..
lame... lame...
but we still bek to de normal..
so mayb we buy diff things for each other..mayb ring?? but dar pantang..
ppl saying tat couple who wore couple ring b4 their marriage will ended
up break up...
anyway.. im goin to buy him a spec as his ones edi ...
haha..n he buy me a ring...not CoUpLe ring!!!!
*********************************************************************
Friday
guess wat ?? is our day... 1 yr anniversary..0926
as usual..meet him after my class..
n i edi dressed nicely.. but he asked me to go bek n changed a casual wear..
n bring along clothes tat i wana wear tonite..
i was liked ..huh???.. ok nvm..
here's come the pic of US...






went to tea garden for lunch as we both hvnt eat our lunch..
n i ordered my fav chesse tart..
yummy..yummy..
evone called up n said she's sumwhere around jj..
den i asked her to join us too..
meet up wit evone n tinag at tea garden..
we chatted for liked 1 hour plus...
den i hv to go bek n get myself ready...
hehe..dar brought me to a japanese restaurant..
as we both still full n we ordered sum small dishes..



dar dar..the one who dressed up sooo handsome..
haha..handsome or nt..we all knoe la...
keke..
these are de small dishes..












it was a awesome nite wit dar..
n its just u n me..
meet mt, kit , evone, tiang, cyan n wei li after my dinner..
n we went to modern yum cha..
we chat... we laugh...
saiko here n there..
its really nice to hv them in ur life...
lifes wun get bored with them around...
loves them...
*****************************************************************
Saturday
Dar went to port dickson early in de morning..
cz he hv meeting over thr..
sob sob..
but i still hv my frends around..
meet up sera , elsie & henry , evone , cyan n taing at pelangi plaza..
we had our bottomless coke..
kept on refilled..haha
again..we chat.. we laughed.. we shared ..n we GOSSIP...
when gals meet up sure gossip...hhaha
altot he wast around .. but i can feel his beside me all de time..
love u dar...
*************************************************************************
Sunday
woke up at 3 sumthing....
went to tmn daya to fetch my 2 kom kam frends..
evoone n cyan..
had our late lunch at tea garden...
nid to rush bek dad's home b4 6.30 pm..
n evoone join us for dinner..
ntg much happened..
after dinner.. i bring along my book n evone bring along her assignment..
we both went to 4th floor n study..
coz i nid open air..
hahah...u all knoe wat i mean...
called ah tiang asking how's she..
but ended up im felt tat as if i irritated her..
the conversation goes liked this...
jasmine : tiang.. how are u ?? are u ok ??
tiang : i dunno how to tell u la..
jasmine : den u ok ma ?? pain or nt ???
tiang : walao.. if its happened to u den u pain or nt ??? ( reply such a rude way)
den she straight away pass the call to her bf WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!
am i wrong??? i juz wan to concerned her?? how would u feel if u are me ???
n i told et about it...she like damn zadao lo...
im damn angry..
THIS IS NT DE WAY U TREAT UR FRENDS...k..
im juz concerned...
sumthinng crossed my mind at tat time..when u n ur bf quarell.. we all by ur side..
when u faced any pro.. we thr for u ...
when u hungry n ur bf don wan to acc u.. we acc u..
when u are prepared for ur wedding.. we also acc u..even is none our business..
when u ask et or me call ur bf n tell him ur things.. we called...
but ended up ??? we got scolding by ur bf ..said tat we hv no rite to tok to him...
he said the one he goin to marry is nt us but u...
n asked we dun give him any pressure anymore...
WAT THE FUCK MEN!! help u ended up get scolding...
this kind of guy...give me i aso dun wan!!
n nvm ..called u yet u tok liked this...
is it this ur way how to return ur frends???
sumtimes.. i juz felt tat im a spare tyre..
nid us den call us..
we hardly get ur calls when ur bf around...
please think...u no longer a child.. u r 20 yrs old...
thr; a long way for u to go...
there's no point u love or tresure a person who dosent treasure u at all...
ur dad edi passed away.. not to say i brought up ur unhappy things...
u once told me tat ur dad loves n n cares u de most...
y cant u juz be independent??? im sure u wan ur dad to be happy in heaven rite ???
n im TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED towards u ...












No comments: