Monday, October 13, 2008

love u gaLs to the mAx!!!!!

Saturday
Happy 2oth bday SeRA !!!!
happy 20 bday to my dearest sera..welcum to our 20 yrs old world..
u old liao..no longer teenager..haha..sooner will b cyan n mt..haha
hm... i wish ur wishes will cum true..will stay as pretty as b4..
hehe..dunno wat to buy for u my dear.. coz ur "taste" is too high..
anyway.. dun b too stressed ya.. juz take it as u in holidays..k ..
well well.. meet my gals at La Gourmet on sat..
n sera dressed liked a tree again..haha.. meet up elsie, lai lai,
sok kim , cyan , et , mt , n BdAY gal!!!
had a nice time wit them...
here's de bday gal pic..

well.. met up wit them again ..
this time will b my place...
hehe..these are de pics..


cheers...

dancing wit my gals..



kissed my tong tong..!!kit will kill me if she was there..




sera betrayed me..she dance wit another gal..



Us!!! a long term frendship that will never end...
now n forever..
love u all to de MAX!!!





my kom kam frends..hahah
hehe...thxs god tat i met u all..
thxs god i had frends liked u all..
miss convent... miss u all..
enjoy enjoy tat nite..
altho there's ppl who cried , vomit...
but still.. i heart u all..







No comments: