Sunday, January 18, 2009

my turn!!

ok.. evone.. i have post mine..
hm.. well...cant find sum of them coz at time i dun used cable or i dun hv this bletooth
function.. so i can found sum of it..


well.. this pic was taken in my sec form 3..
haha..

the four of us.. its been a long time since we four hang out together..
this pic was taken after form five..





as my hair gets longer..
and i cutted it short again in year 2008..




ya.. i knoe my face full of pimples..












this.. i guess is mid year 2008.. when i wanted to hv long hair..


but due to de 'sam sam' hair.. i tak boleh tahan..

den cutted again..








this is end of year 2008..
cutted it to short hair..
as it is easier for me to take care..
haha..


went to cut my hair last two weeks..
haha.. n this is my latest hairstyle..
ok.. evone.. im done..









No comments: